|Location: London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
Financial Systems Analyst needed for client based in London who are looking to employ an experienced Financial Systems Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of Dynamics AX 2009 and financial processes and modelling. Dynamics AX reporting models and procedures. Experience with business process and system modelling tools. Experience of interfacing other products to AX 2009 via either flat file or API's.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Financial Systems Analyst will include:
* Responsible for gathering business and stakeholder requirements for Finance Projects through facilitated workshops and one on one interviews as required
* The ability to balance the needs of users with supporting process and technology against the risks of any changes
* Understanding the 'As-Is' state, capture the processes, analyse the requirements subsequently to create the 'To-Be' state whilst working collaboratively within the IT FS team to identify solutions which are aligned to the strategy
* Maintaining appropriate governance in terms of compliance with company and IT related projects, helping to subsequently drive continuous improvement and best practice
* Identifying CSF's and developing KPI's to enable monitoring of new processes/services to ensure continual improvement and efficiencies are being achieved
* Assist with the day to day running, maintenance and support of the live and pre-live environments
If you are interested in the Financial Systems Analyst role then please apply as soon as possible. This position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.