|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £45000 - £75000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Fire Engineer
Location: Surrey & Greater Manchester
Salary: £45,000 - £75,000
Key Skills: Fire Strategies, Rail, Rail Tunnels, Fire, Fire Safety, Smoke Modelling, FDS, CFX, Design, Fire Risk Assessment, Client Relations, Fire Suppression, Fire Detection, BIM, Planning
Fire Engineer required to join my client based in either Surrey or Greater Manchester.
Working from site, my client is a leading provider of Engineering consultancy services worldwide. They are looking for their next Fire Engineer to be an integral part of the team, providing hands on technical knowledge, planning, design & stakeholder management in the development of client relationships. If this sounds like a job for you, please read on!
To develop fire safety strategies, notably within the rail sector.
So, what will you be doing as a Fire Engineer?
- Interpreting & specifying fire & smoke modelling studies
- Planning & supervising fire engineering work design
- Ensure that work is delivered to programme and budget
- Liaising with stakeholders & providing expert advice
- Supporting business development & relationships with existing clients
- Development of fire safety strategies, notably for sub-surface metro systems, rail & road tunnels
What are we looking for in our next Fire Engineer?
- An Engineering Degree
- A strong track record of Fire Engineering experience
- Ability to plan & lead fire engineering design work
- Ability to interpret fire & smoke modelling studies
- To develop fire safety strategies
- Knowledge of Fire Detection & Suppression Systems
- Engineering Design Development within a BIM Environment
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Fire Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, leader in Engineering consultancy services as a Fire Engineer, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.