|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Flight Control Engineer
Flight Control Engineer needed for a market leading aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced Flight Control Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of systems design and modelling, experience in using MATLAB, and experience in the aerospace industry.
What the position of Flight Control Engineer entails:
To carry out flight control calculations, modelling and provide expert advice to unconventional control systems for a fast jet aircraft.
What you need to be the successful Flight Control Engineer:
In order to be the successful Flight Control Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- High competence in control systems design.
- Experience in system modelling.
- Knowledge and experience within a flight control environment.
- MATLAB experience.
- Interpersonal skills (factual interpretation, ability to place emphasis on the priorities, knowledge and experience to make comparisons, being able to present in a 'human' manner).
- Appreciation of basic aerodynamics.
- Experience / understanding of flight handling qualities.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Flight Control Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!