|Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire||Salary: Up to £1 per annum + Discussed on Application|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
My Client is looking for a Flight Control Engineer to join them at their Bedford site.
Specific Job Description
To carry out flight control calculations, modelling and provide expert advice to unconventional control systems for a fast jet aircraft.
- High competence in control systems design.
- Experience in system modelling.
- Knowledge and experience within a flight control environment.
- MATLAB experience.
- Interpersonal skills (factual interpretation, ability to place emphasis on the priorities, knowledge and experience to make comparisons, being able to present in a 'human' manner).
- Appreciation of basic aerodynamics.
- Experience / understanding of flight handling qualities.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate:
- Proven practical experience; able to compare different control approaches and use empirical methods to determine the most appropriate solution.
- Practical aviation experience.