|Location: London, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Utilities & Infrastructure, Rail & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Flood Risk Associate
£55,000 - £65,000 - with paid overtime and discretionary bonus (paid every year since 2005), 5% pension, 25 days leave, interest free season ticket, professional subscriptions.
We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for an award-winning engineering consultancy. Since forming in 2005, the company has been steadily growing and over the next couple of years, seeking to accelerate growth even more.
Services range from; Transport & Planning, Risk, Water, Drainage, Flood, Design and infrastructure.
The company has a stylish office situated in central London, making commuting easy and accessible.
If you're looking to join an expanding and exciting business, this company would be perfect for you.
About the Flood Risk Associate role:
A unique opportunity has arisen in their London office for a Flood Risk Associate to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The team works on a diverse portfolio of projects incorporating flood risk, flood alleviation, drainage strategy and drainage infrastructure elements for a broad range of clients.
What the Flood Risk Associate role entails;
* Deliver and project manage flooding and drainage related projects for strategic land owners, developers and other PF clients
* You will be responsible for ensuring your projects are delivered to budget, programme and technical standards and meet QA, CDM and SHEQ requirements.
* Technical quality of work from team (own discipline); and
* Assisting development of business growth strategies, delivery of internal and external client presentations and generating leads.
* Contributing to developing a specialist flood risk management and drainage team
The successful Infrastructure Associate will need:
* A degree/HNC in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of two years' experience
* Previously worked for a consultancy
* Must be fully conversant with UK development policy and design standards
* Background in detailed highway alignment, junction layout and drainage design together with the relevant computer skills. (Civils 3D. AutoCAD, MicroDrainage)
* Able to win new business
* Experience of leading a small team, managing clients and delivering projects
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.