|Location: Swindon, Wiltshire||Salary: £34 - £37 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith|
Foreman - Rail Civils
Swindon or Exeter
c.£37,000 + car allowance + package
I have an exciting opportunity for a Foreman to join an industry leading contractor within their successful civils division.
You will join the team to assist in developing, implementing and delivering Rail Civils projects within the Western Region.
The role is predominately office based, with the option to be based from either the Swindon or the Exeter office. Alongside this, you will also spend a significant time visiting site.
Reporting to the Project Manager and Site Agent, we are looking for an experienced Foreman to manage the safe delivery of allocated worksites and projects to the required specification and quality standard, whilst achieving contract programme milestones, approved margin and cash forecasts.
If you are interested in furthering you career with a well-known large-scale reputable business, with a strong pipe-line of work then this a great chance for you to do so.
What is on offer:
- Permanente position with attractive salary and package
- Opportunity to work for one of the UK's best-known construction companies
- Opportunity to work on some key projects within the rail sector
- Chance to develop your civils experience
- Great opportunity to further your career in a company that offers progression
What you will be doing:
- Under the guidance of the PM, you will be accountable for the safe delivery, execution and finical performance for individual projects
- Ensure all projects adhere to legal, client and company requirements and policies
- Ensure systems and processes are meet, to include; quality plans, completions packs and ITP's
- Be proactive with supporting the audit and compliance programme
- Ensure cost plans are reported on a weekly basis and site records to be produced to be reviewed monthly
- Develop excellent and long-lasting client relationships
- Put in place construction programmes
- Effective management of subcontractors and suppliers
- All other required Foreman duties
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in a Foreman position
- Fantastic knowledge and first-hand experience in Rail Construction
- Must have an understanding of structures, earthworks, bridge renewals and platform extensions
- COSS (SWL1), ES (SWL2)(or working towards), 5 day CITB SSMT
- Full UK driving license
- Good level of IT skills essential
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst remaining focused and highly professional at all times to represent the company in line with values
- Desire to progress your career within the civil rail industry
If you are interested in the above role, please apply directly.