|Location: Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence, Nuclear||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 16 days ago|
FPGA Engineer needed
£35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Based in Burton upon Trent
Currently I am recruiting for a highly skilled FPGA Engineer with a strong Electrical/Electronic background. This role is working for one of the leading defence consultancies who are based in Burton. This is a Fantastic and rare opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step of their career as a FPGA Engineer and work on some of the most technical and exciting projects.
Benefits for the successful Requirements Senior Consultant:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share purchase scheme
- Flexible start and finish time
- Season rail ticket loan
The successful FPGA Engineer will hold the following skills and experience:
- You will have a good degree or HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or other related discipline.
- An appreciation of FPGA concepts and hardware design.
- Experience of VHDL.
- An aptitude for, or experience, building client relationships.
- It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Experience with flash-based FPGAs (eg Actel/Microsemi ProASIC3).
- Experience with Questa Sim or ModelSim.
- An appreciation of, or experience in, safety critical systems.
Please note that to be considered for this position you will need to be eligible for Security Clearance
This is a highly popular role so if you are interested please apply today!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.