|Location: Ghent, East Flanders||Salary: €60000 - €75000 per annum|
|Sector: Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sean Tierney||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Gold Group have an exciting opportunity for an FPGA Engineer to join a world leading space company.
This role provides an opportunity to join a small and enthusiastic team developing instrumentation for several space missions. The successful candidate will be an FPGA Engineer with experience in design, simulation, debugging and realisation. Experience in the space industry is highly desirable.
- Working closely within a small multi-disciplinary team to deliver electronics products from concept through to realisation.
- High-speed digital and FPGA firmware design and implementation.
- Wider electronic hardware design, debug and test.
- Optimising FPGA design to allow for fault tolerance and power consumption.
- Managing the configuration and release of FPGA firmware.
- Producing and maintaining design documentation and test reports.
- Degree or equivalent qualification Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong background in FPGA design and development.
- Experience with Xilinx FPGAs.
- Passion for space exploration.
- Knowledge of high-speed serial links (e.g. PCIe, LVDS, MIPI) and DDR memory.
- Embedded software development experience in C/C++.
- Background working within the space industry is a bonus.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.