|Location: Leicester, Leicestershire||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
FRAMEWORK MANAGER | TIER 1 MAIN CONTRACTOR | LEICESTER
I am currently looking to recruit a Framework Manager for one of the UKs leading main contractors.
My client is looking for the Framework Manager to manage all aspects of their P22 Framework.This will cover all elements of Pre-Construction and Construction delivery, technically, commercially, safely and to the client's satisfaction. Whilst you will have overall responsibility for delivering the framework you will be supporting by their Pre-Construction and Construction teams.
My client is looking for the Framework Manager to be based out of their HQ in Leicester with regular visits to site.
What my client is looking for the Framework Manager:
- A background in Healthcare with some experience of Mental Health would be desirable.
- Have a good basic education, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to communicate and delegate at all levels.
- Ability to communicate with the client including stakeholder engagement/management.
- Ability to provide leadership for the project team.
- Be a team player with a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Have a sound understanding of current company and legislative Health and Safety, Environmental impacts and Risk Assessment Procedures.
- Experience in project management and or professional quantifications.
- Be able to provide both summarised and detailed reports, on current operations department activities when requested to do so.
The role of Framework Manager is offered on a full time and permanent basis. In return my client is offering a salary ranging from £55,000 to £65,000, plus company car/allowance, flexible benefits, 26 days annual leave entitlement, share plans, company pension and private medical insurance.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!