|Location: London, England||Salary: £400 - £450 per day|
|Sector: Medical Communications||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Freelance Account Director - URGENT Requirement
My client is an International Communications and public affairs agency that is looking for a Freelance Account Director to join their team on a freelancer basis for a minimum of 3 months.
The Freelance Account Director will provide public affairs and public relation services to their clients. They are looking for someone with both public affairs and public relation experience and within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
Main responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Drive new business, leading and managing new business pitches and proposals;
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to clients;
- Managing a team of Account Managers and Executives;
- Direct the main client accounts.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Be strong and confident with great communication skills;
- Agency experience would be ideal but not essential;
- Have a good understanding of politics and media;
- Leading the marketing drive, comms and PA offers.
Qualifications Required to be a Freelance Account Director:
- Previous and similar experience in an agency, in-house or government role;
- Great writing and oral skills
- Provide the leadership team with my client's major accounts
- Must be available immediately
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Freelance Account Director support, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!