|Location: Oxfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Medical Communications||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - Freelance
LONDON - Medical Communications
Medical Communications Freelance Account Manager needed for a leading medical communications agency. My client is looking for a freelancer for a period of at least 12 months.
To interact with allocated accounts to promote the client's products and services and act as ambassador for the wider company in order to meet objectives.
What the role entails:
Some of the main responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - Freelance will include:
* Be responsible for numerous projects across a variety of platform
* Work across therapy areas such as respiratory, vaccines, oncology to name a few
* Attend client meetings and conferences when required
* Become the expert in terms of knowledge and practical application for your territory in all aspects of the environment, therapy area, the company and competitor products.
* Be able to identify the opportunity of additional activities with your client to add value to both parties
* Become the "go-to" account manager for your clients
What you need to be the Senior Account Manager / Account Manager:
In order to be the Senior Account Manager / Account Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally have the following:
* Strong background in science/healthcare or a science degree
* Looking for at least 12 months experience in a healthcare agency environment
* Strong business and tactical account implementation skills
* The ability to handle complex technical information and business challenges
* Excellent team working skills with both sales and cross functional colleagues
* The ability to identify new opportunities and develop solutions to manage competitor activity
If you are interested please apply today as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!