|Location: London, England||Salary: £200 - £250 per day + dependant on experience|
|Sector: Medical Communications||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Daniel Paine|
This is an urgent Account Manager opportunity within the healthcare industry to based in London!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Freelance Account Manager that is available ASAP to be based in London for a 3 month contract.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on this Account Manager role for a highly reputable healthcare and medical communications company.
The healthcare and medical communcations company in question are currently partnering with the best pharmceutical companies in the work and are looking for an Account Manager that will cover the following duties:
- Reviewing resourcing daily for each account - and advising of changes ahead of timeBriefing resource each morning
- Prioritising day-to-day work for each account
- First review of all items for studio prior to wider team review
- Tracking internal rPDFs
- Writing status reports
- Attendance and contribution for status calls
- Daco/Lorla calls where relevant
- Organisation of internal folders
- Raising job numbers
- Proven track rescord as an Account Manager
The Account Manager must be available immedidately and have at least 3 years experience in a relevant healthcare/pharmaceutical/agency industry.