|Location: Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality||Salary: €50 - €90 per hour + Dependant on experience|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Freelance Regulatory Medical Writer / Safety Writer - 12-month contract
My client is a leading CRO that offer solutions within both the pharmaceutical and medical device areas. I am currently looking for a Freelance Regulatory Medical Writer / Safety Writer to join their team for a minimum of 12 months.
My client has a number of new projects available and are in need of a Freelance Regulatory Medical Writer / Safety Writer to join their team till Q1 of 2020. You will be expected to be based on-site in the Copenhagen area.
The Regulatory Medical Writer must have experience in writing safety summary documents and working on a range of different projects.
The role of a Freelance Regulatory Medical Writer / Safety Writer:
Background experience of the Freelance Regulatory Medical Writer / Safety Writer:
- Experience as medical writer of clinical regulatory documents (clinical trial reports, protocols, investigators brochures etc.);
- Able to plan, drive and coordinate complex medical writing projects with numerous stakeholders;
- Knowledge of numerous therapy areas;
- Understand regulatory requirements, drug development processes, statistical methods and clinical research concepts;
- Strong communications skills
- Experience writing safety summary documents;
- Degree in life sciences, health or equivalent;
My client is keen to get this Freelance Regulatory Medical Writer / Safety Writer vacancy filled ASAP; so, if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Regulatory Medical Writer / Safety Writing support, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!