|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Front End Developer - Contract
You will be working in an Agile environment, liaising with colleagues globally and influencing technical decision making.
As Front End developer you will have experience delivering front ends with modern tools, frameworks and standards such as
- CSS (SCSS),
- Responsive Web Design,
- Single page applications
- Java, Ant, Tomcat, Gradle, Maven, Cocoon
- Security and authentication: OAuth, JWT, OWASP
- Prior experience with Java is necessary as you will be building glue code/API interfaces between the front end and the back end application.
- Experience delivering front ends in any specific industry, preferably an understanding of the financial services business.
- Hands-on experience of a designing for a variety of digital touch-points, and other non-digital channels such as process-design, person-to-person interaction etc.
- You will have regular contact with business stakeholders - Excellent ability to communicate how the work (e.g. features and stories) delivered by the teams contributes to Epics and Business objectives
- Passionate about customer experience culture and its centrality to the success of business in the future.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.