|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £300 - £330 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Front End Developer
6 Months Contract
OUT OF SCOPE OF IR35
My client based in Surrey are recruiting for a Front End Developer for a initial 6 month contract.
This contract would be OUT OF SCOPE OF IR35 and my client is looking for immeidate starters.
Front End Developer Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of front-end development, cross browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in responsive design and mobile app development.
- Good eye for detail, creative by nature with a passion for front end development.
- Able to create innovative solutions to UI/UX requirements and challenges.
- Provide authority on front end development best practice and implementations.
- Support existing clients with front end fixes, upgrades and improvements.
- Assist back-end developers with front end queries, issues and technical challenges.
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in daily stand ups, sprint planning and estimation.
Front End Developer Essential Requirements
Expert working knowledge and a high level of proficiency in:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Experience implementing and utilising third-party front-end libraries such as Kendo UI.
- Able to translate Photoshop prototypes into responsive front-end builds.
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming.
- Understand and ensure W3C compliance across multiple web applications.
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio of previous front-end design experience.
Front End Developer Desirable Requirements
- Hands on knowledge of ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, C#, and Entity Framework Core
- Working with Visual Studio, TFS, or similar.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.