|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Front End / Mobile Developer - London
My client is on mission to become the leading supplier within their domain within the next 5 years and are looking for a Senior Developer to join the journey.
Looking for an innovative and forward-thinking mobile/front-end developer to help elevate the Website, Mobile App and cloud platform. You should have a good understanding of user-centric design, strong Web design principles and a breadth of experience to bring these ideas to life.
You will take a leading role in developing next generation user interfaces for the customer facing Website, the Cloud Platform portal and the smart phone apps.
- Developing UIs and UX, making products appealing and easy to use
- Helping to drive our Mobile/front-end strategy to create a market leading app.
- Remaining up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Website builds with ecommerce functionality, integration with third party services such as OnRoute, CRM capability, search engine optimisation and CMS for all content including localisation
- Team Development
- Reviewing code and technical designs
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining new user interfaces for the customer facing Website, the Cloud Platform portal and the mobile apps, in-line with brand guidelines
- Bring industry best practice to the design across these plaftorms.
Key Skills & Experience:
Excellent understanding of REST/JSON APIs
Excellent experience with JS, Nodejs, React.JS and React Native, HTML5 / CSS / SASS
Minimum 5-years' experience as a front-end/mobile developer
Experience of developing and releasing mobile apps into both the iOS and Android app stores (Appstore / Google Play)
Ability to take initiative, and to adapt quickly to change
Ability to work to deadlines, as part of a team, and on your own
Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
Good documentation skills
Working knowledge of Swift and Java
Have a passion for building applications that are appealing and provide excellent usability
Experience working as part of an Agile / Scrum team
Experience of MVVM and MVC patterns
Experience with Azure Devops
Experience in building applications that support the control of remote devices / IOT
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.