|Location: Whyteleafe, Surrey||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Stalla Xystra||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Gold Group have a permanent opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join our client a market leading business management consultancy based in Surrey. Our client is seeking an outstanding Full Stack Developer C# ASP.Net WCF MVC, to be responsible for the innovative design, code and unit test of their suite of web applications.
Salary on offer is £40-55k per annum + excellent company benefits including a Private Pension Scheme and Comprehensive Private Medical Cover.
- To develop and maintain our flagship applications used by many blue-chip utilities companies.
- To develop new products to be added to our portfolio.
- Gather and refine requirements and translate them into clear and concise documentation for use by developers and testers.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies / industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- An element of 3rd line application support as well as development.
Skills and Experience required
- Proven working experience in C# web programming, with at least three years commercial experience.
- A high level of SQL skills to support in-depth data analysis and problem solving.
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS, jQuery and MVC practices and techniques. In depth knowledge of C# and ASP.NET (Razor).
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills with an eye for detail to anticipate and address problems at an early stage.
- Ability to communicate complex issues and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills to manage a varied workload with multiple, potentially conflicting, deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Ability to understand our solutions within their wider business and industry context.
- Ability and motivation to become a customer subject matter expert as well as a technical expert so that you gain the trust and respect of our customers.
- Upon employment, a sound awareness of the Company's Information Security and Quality management systems.