|Location: London, England||Salary: £35000 - £70000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Full Stack .Net Developer
My client one of the UK's most innovative early-stage technology companies, who is developing the world's first generation Smart City Platform to connect autonomous vehicles, smart cities and consumers. The company is already at revenue generation stage and customers include the world's largest car manufacturer, many UK cities, and a global payment provider with interest growing around the world.
They are building something big, from the ground up so this is a great chance to get on board with that and make a mark on a company that you can call your own. They are looking for mid-senior developers, paying between £35,000-£70,000 + some amazing benefits:
- A very busy, dynamic working environment in one of London's hottest startups
- The opportunity to develop cutting edge technology for use in autonomous vehicles, IoT, connected cities.
- A competitive compensation package
- Share options after 6 months
- Pension scheme after 6 months
- 30 Days holidays (including bank holidays) that increase after every year of service
- A bag full of fun helping to disrupt and dominate the global MaaS market
What they want
The key differentiator in a senior role from any other is leadership. Of course there is the part about being involved in early-stage decision making and building for scale and all that, but that's taken as read. What we need is someone who can really 'own' a product, a team, the delivery. Be accountable for its success and for the success of the company as a result. You'll be working on some really interesting problems with some technical (as well as other) challenges, so being able to manage these is key.
- Strong experience of C# .Net development
- Developing RESTful APIs and integrating with external services
- Experience working on large scale problems
- Advocate of unit testing and test automation
- Passion to do things the right way
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated delivery
- Can contribute to technical and business discussions to help shape products and roadmaps
- Experience with geo-spatial data is a plus
The below is not a shopping list - but the kind of tech they use. The more you have the better it is, but the willingness to pick this stuff up (and potentially make alternative suggestions) is what we are after.
Angular JS (1.6+) Or Aurelia
JS / Html / Css
C# .Net, Azure, REST
ElasticSearch, Git CLI
Data Ingestion & transformation
GIS, GeoJson experience
TimeSeries Data processing (used on specific products)
Rabbit MQ, AzureServiceBus
DDD, CQ(R)S, Event Driven Architecture
Message queues, MassTransit, AzureServiceBus
If this is something of interest, then please apply now.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.