|Location: Enfield, Middlesex||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Full Stack .NET Developer
My client is an e-Commerce business based in North London who are looking to recruit x2 Full Stack.NET Developers. As a Full Stack .NET Developer you will be joining a busy, fun development team who are entering a new and exciting phase of development.
As a Full Stack .NET Developer you will receive the following benefits:
Free Healthcare plan
3% Pension contribution
Free Eye Test
Staff discount 31%
High Street Vouchers
Pizza Friday and lots more.
As a Full Stack.NET Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Implementation of Leading Ecommerce Market Trend
- Analysing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
- Web portals enhancements
- Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions.
- Producing conceptual design documents and detailed specifications for large-scale and complex projects.
- Design solution to integrate with different partners.
As a Full Stack .NET Developer you will have a University degree in a relevant computing subject with 5-6 years' experience in web based software development using .NET technologies.
You will also have good customer facing skills, have the ability to work as part of a team, prioritise and self-manage.
On the Technical front you must have web development experience and be fully proficient in the following areas:
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5
- ASP.NET MVC 5/Web API
- C#, LINQ, NHibernate, Entity Framework
- HTML5,JQuery, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS
- Experience of writing queries in SQL Server
Previous experience of working in an e-Commerce development team for a leading online business is highly desired.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.