|Location: Warwickshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly O'Keefe|
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to be working for a leading Technology specialist client in its field? Looking for a Company that 100% encourages and helps you to plan your career path with them? Then this is the role and Company for you…..Read on…………………
As part of our team, you could be working with some of the biggest names in the Traffic and Rail sectors including London Underground, Network Rail, Transport for London.
- You will be working as a full stack developer, you could find yourself learning to interface with an array of hardware, from CCTV cameras to IoT devices.
- Working in an agile team that is primarily tasked with all new research and development before embarking on Greenfield projects.
- Working as part of the critical team you will be expected to contribute in all areas of the software development lifecycle, verifying bugs, understanding new requirements and architectural analysis.
- SQL (or MySql/SqlLite), Entity Framework and LINQ
- .NET Framework, .NET Core and .NET Standard
- Bootstrap (HTML5, CSS3 [SASS])
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand complex software from a user perspective.
- Good communication skills
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
Minimum degree classification of 2.1 in a software/engineering (or related) discipline or relevant experience.