|Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Full Stack Software Engineer
This role requires current and active DV (Developed Vetting) Clearance to start.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree and a keen interest in full stack engineering/development. If you have experience from a defence, maritime or aerospace engineering background that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
The Full Stack Software Engineer wil be responsible for performing a range of software engineering tasks across the development life cycle, including:
- Assisting with requirements analysis
- Software design
- Software testing
- Integration and test activities in support of system upgrades and deployments.
What experience you need to be the successful Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Strong OO design skills.
- Familiarity with the Agile development methodology.
- Experience of following procedures relating to software architecture and design, software integration and test, and requirements verification.
- Ability to create innovative software solutions using appropriate frameworks and patterns, with COTS, bespoke or cloud-based technologies.
- Solid understanding of TDD and experience in applying one of the TDD frameworks.
- Experience of software development in a Unix/Linux environment.
- A passion for developing high quality software solutions.
- Willingness to support/mentor junior team members.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High standard of ethics and personal accountability.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.