|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Full Stack Software Engineer
Full Stack Software Engineer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Gloucestershire. They're looking to employ an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer who will be expected to work under limited supervision and apply their knowledge of computer systems and software engineering best practice in the performance of their duties and be responsible for ensuring software compliance standards are met by the application of appropriate processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development lifecycle.
The successful Full Stack Software Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus
- Contributed pension
- Career progression
- Life assurance
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Full Stack Software Engineer will include:
- Assisting with requirements analysis
- Software design
- Software testing
- Integration and test activities in support of system upgrades and deployments.
- Provide training and support to other engineers
What you need to be the successful Full Stack Software Engineer:
In order to be the successful Full Stack Software Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Strong OO design skills.
- Familiarity with the Agile development methodology.
- Experience of following procedures relating to software architecture and design, software integration and test, and requirements verification.
- Ability to create innovative software solutions using appropriate frameworks and patterns, with COTS, bespoke or cloud-based technologies.
- Solid understanding of TDD and experience in applying one of the TDD frameworks.
- Experience of software development in a Unix/Linux environment.
- A passion for developing high quality software solutions.
- Willingness to support/mentor junior team members.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High standard of ethics and personal accountability.
- Experience with one or more, but not limited to the following: Docker, Ansible, Oracle, MongoDB, Hadoop.
- Understanding of working in a DevOps environment.
- Experience of the Atlassian toolset.
Must be eligible for DV Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.