|Location: London, England||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Fund Accountant, London with Travel within Europe
The Fund Accountant will be responsible for the consolidation of financials from various service providers, quarterly consolidated investor reporting, statutory reporting and regulatory compliance.
This role will also contribute to the development and implementation of systems and processes to ensure the effective and efficient processing of financial and non-financial data and to improve and streamline the management tools and reports used to inform the business.
Salary: £60,000 to £65000 - depending on level of experience and qualifications
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working closely with service providers to deliver quarterly reports in an efficient manner
- Producing consolidated investor reports on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of statutory accounts for various group entities
- Being one of the main points of contact during the audit process, pushing for delivery of audited financial statements within the desired timeframe
- Interaction with the Fund's investors, auditors, tax agents, legal advisors and property managers
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to design and develop both internal and external management reports to better inform the business
- Implement more effective systems for management reporting
- Designing and implementing internal system controls to provide quality assurance over financial data
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years fund accounting experience, including preparation of statutory accounts
- Intermediate Excel
- Yardi experience
- Experience in delivering financial systems developments and upgrades including implementation and training to other users
- Previous Real Estate experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Fund Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or for more information please contact Kelly.