|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
Fund Accountant, Real Estate, London. A leading Real Estate firm has an exciting opening for a Qualified Fund Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading Investors with exciting years ahead of them as they expand in Europe. You must have an excellent eye for detail with extensive reconciliations experience and be a highly organised and autonomous individual. Your must have experience within Real Estate.
Main duties of the Fund Accountant will include:
- Preparation of the Statutory Accounts for various Group entities.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Preparation of liquidation accounts and interim Financial Statements
- Interaction with Funds' auditors, local accountants, tax advisors, legal advisors and liquidators
- Provide support to the Head of Finance, Finance Managers, Company Secretary and other team members
- Assist with the audit of the group entities.
- Weekly Group Cash Flow Analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the monthly Management Accounts.
- Assist in the developing of processes to streamline Financial Reporting.
- Develop strong relationships across the business, both within and outside of Finance;
Skills and qualifications as a Fund Accountant:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience, including preparation of statuary Accounts/Financial Statements
- Advanced Excel, intermediate PowerPoint and Word
- Investment Management Experience preferable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Fund Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or for more information please contact Kelly.