|Location: Stafford, Staffordshire||Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Stefan Beck||Job Published: 4 days ago|
We are urgently seeking A domestic heating, plumbing and gas engineer for our prestigious client based in Stafford.
Our client has been operating for more than 12 years and is a privately-owned independent business. Providing services to a large existing client base working with a number of different estate agents and landlords in Staffordshire with continuous plans for expansion and growth.
This role will suit a well-rounded gas engineer with experience in full system and boiler installations, Boiler breakdowns, Gas safety, landlord certificates, System power flushing, Cookers, Bathroom, plumbing and white goods installation, with all aspects of plumbing, heating and gas work undertaken.
This vacancy will be to service Stafford and a 20 - 25 mile radius working with private domestic clients, landlords and letting/estate agents.
- £30000 - £38000 P.A.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 0800 -17:30
- Saturday on call Rota.
- Overtime hourly rate to be agreed.
- Company vehicle & uniform provided.
- Paid annual leave.
- Employee Pension.
- Privately owned family business.
- Working in Stafford & 20 - 25-mile radius.
- Company vehicle provided for business use.
- Uniform provided.
- Ipad with company software linked directly to the office for continuous support.
- Be a fully qualified ACS registered Gas engineer - CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT, CPA1,
- Oil/lpg and unvented qualifications are highly advantageous
- Part l (energy efficiency) and EEDH are highly advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in domestic gas engineering.
- Must have experience in all aspects of domestic gas engineering / heating and plumbing.
- FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE - maximum 3 points
- Currently reside within 20 miles of Stafford
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be driven and strive for client satisfaction.
- Take pride in your work at all times and push to find effective solutions to any problems.
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for A qualified gas, heating and plumbing engineer to join our client's business and if you want to be truly valued within your workplace and to work for a company that prides itself on their excellent service and customer satisfaction then this could be the role for you!
You can also apply by Calling Stefan on 01342330508.