|Location: Scotland, Scotland||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure, Oil & Gas||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Noddings||Job Published: 30 days ago|
Title: Gas Main Layer
Salary and benefits: £25,000 - £30,000
Pension Matched to 7.5%, two Share Scheme options, 21(+9) days Annual Leave, Discounts at over 800 retailers.
Location: We are hiring across Dundee/Aberdeen/Falkirk and Glasgow.
Working in alliance with one of the leading Gas Utility companies, delivering natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the Scotia Gas Framework.
* Lead the team on site in the installation and replacement of Gas Mains and / or Services.
* Ensure that work is completed with full regard to H&S requirements, company policies and client expectations.
* Ensure all work on the public highway is carried out with full regard to NRSWA regulations.
* Complete all paperwork and documentation as required.
* Actively promote Health and Safety in the workplace, setting a good example to other employees and ensuring awareness of and compliance with general Health and Safety responsibilities as set out in the Health and Safety Management System.
* Perform other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
Desired qualifications; even if you only hold a selection of the qualifications please still apply as we can offer training if your tickets have expired:
* EUSR S.C.O. 1,2,4,5,
* EUSR Utility SHEA (Gas)
* EUSR Safe Digging
* Streetworks Operative (City & Guilds 6156)
* NVQ 2 - NCO (Gas) Service Laying
* NVQ 2 - NCO (Gas) Main Laying
* CSCS Card
* Full Drivers Licence