|Location: London||Salary: £35000 - £43000 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Sector: Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Gas Smart Metering Field District Manager required for one of the largest energy companies in Europe. The Gas Smart Metering Field District Manager will join a company that focuses on safe, dependable energy generation and has an ethos for excellent service.
It is essential anyone applying for this position must have experience within the Gas industry.
The Gas Smart Metering Field District Manager is a field-based role with responsibility for the management of technical metering operations for one or more districts. The Gas Smart Metering Field District Manager will be primarily responsible for the people and performance management of a field workforce comprising of up to 15 multi-skilled technical (electrical and gas) and non-technical employees undertaking metering and debt related activities.
This position will be for one of the regions of London
In order to ensure the successful mobilisation and deployment of SMART metering within Energy Field Services, Gas Smart Metering FDMs will manage their teams to achieve agreed business targets in:
* Health and safety;
* Installer productivity and performance
* Cost; and,
* Continuous improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
* Field operational management of a technical and non-technical workforce with evidence of successful delivery against stretching personal and team targets in a field environment.
* Implementation of new processes and systems and engaging users.
* Ability to translate requirements into practical deliverables and measures.
* Evidence of building relationships and engaging and influencing stakeholders.
* Highly resilient and adaptable to changing demands
* Knowledge of electrical and gas smart metering installations.
* Gas safe, CCN1 or equivalent experience essential
* City and Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 or equivalent experience beneficial
* IOSH managing safely certificate.
* Experience of managing change and introducing new working practices.
* IT Literate to an intermediate level.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
On offer is a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, bonus, company car (including mileage) and a flexible benefits scheme.
To be considered for this position click apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.