|Location: Solihull, West Midlands||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Senior GIS Consultant
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
- Geospatial data specialist required to support projects and digital transformation, driving quality and efficiencies.
- Responsible for all aspects of geospatial data management and quality on high profile projects
- Leading GIS work packages on projects, coordinating Digital/GIS technical teams and mentoring junior staff.
- Key responsibilities will include management of an enterprise GIS system and developing processes to create bespoke analysis solutions.
- The role will require a methodical approach to work, with a good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in working to required standards.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Advanced experience in ESRI ArcGIS v10.3 and above.
- The ability to solve complex problems, learn and adopt new technologies as required by project demands.
- The ability to communicate complex technical ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Project coordination skills, proven success in coordinating teams to deliver multi-disciplinary projects.
- Working knowledge of Python and/or FME.
- Common data environments and BIM workflows.
- Proven track record in Quality Assurance.
- Extensive relevant GIS work experience.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
- ArcGIS Enterprise and SDE.
- DBA skills, Postgres, PostGIS, SQL Server.
- Higher education in GIS, with professional PM accreditation such as Prince 2.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.