|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £25000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
GIS Data Manager| Technology | West Sussex | Permanent | £25,000 - £50,000 pa
My client, a technology company based in West Sussex are seeking a GIS Data Manager. This is a permanent role paying £25,000 - £50,000 pa.
This role will involve extensive research, with a consultancy approach, where you will be supporting internal and external projects
Key Responsibilities of the GIS Data Manager:
- Delivering technical consultancy services to clients including reports, reviews, analysis, and research under the guidance of Senior Consultants
- Assisting with business development and pre-sales activities
- Providing technical services on projects including through-life system requirements, consultancy and support
Ideal GIS Data Manager's will display:
- Good experience using commercial and opensource GIS technologies (e.g. ESRI ArcGIS, QGIS, Geoserver)
- Experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as PostGres, Oracle, MySQL etc. and database querying
- Experience with scripting or cloud technologies (e.g. Python, Azure)
- Must be IT competent with a good understanding of the Microsoft suite
- Excellent written English skills and communication
- Experience using FME
- Understanding of data modelling and data standards
- Obtains a GIS or Geography background
This is a new role and a great opportunity for a GIS Data Manager to join a growing organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.