|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £90000 - £120000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
Global Director Marketing
Leads product (and/or services) marketing and commercialization activities for the respective portfolio. This entails strategic pricing and positioning, product marketing, product expert support, clinical marketing as well as driving commercialization (launch) to bring new products to market as well as life cycle management in close collaboration with the respective portfolio group.
Outbound product Management
- Develop and maintain a strategic marketing plan for the respective portfolio that captures market assessment, objectives and activity plan in close collaboration with Regional Marketing
- Develop value proposition and messaging based on customer needs and market environment, which differentiates my clients offering in the marketplace, incl. identifying and driving proof point generation in close collaboration with Portfolio Management and Medical Affairs
- Overall positioning and pricing and bundling strategy of the products in the portfolio (in relation to each other) and tailored to different markets
- Develop competitive positioning incl product comparison & objection handling
- Translate positioning and value proposition to communication concept/theme (including clinical marketing component) that can be used to create sales enablement tools such as sales tools, case studies, website copy, campaigns and events.
- Train regional marketing and sales (specialists) in conjunction with in-bound product management
- Liaise and influence my clients product adoption with strategic external stakeholders, including KOLs, C-Suite, etc
- Provide input from a market and marketing perspective to Product Creation processes (R&D and Portfolio Management) and Services development process (incl Education & Training), e.g. as it relates to key features, areas/functionality needed for differentiation etc.
- Co-strategize marketing programs/campaigns with Regional Marketing
- Provide product and solutions expertise to support Sales
- Orchestrate the commercialization activities and manage the cross-functional implementation of the process, including overall project management and pre-launch, launch and post-launch activities, e.g. - Pre-launch: e.g. establish launch team and detailed project plans (for the different sub-projects on a global level), and allocating roles and responsibilities; product marketing, including value proposition, claims and linked proof points; positioning in my clients portfolio and vs competition and competing modalities/technologies; commercial naming; development of sales tools in collaboration with other key functions, e.g. other marketing functions and solution areas
- launch events and related activities (PR/media, marcom, trainings, etc.)
- Post-launch: e.g. continued support for global rollout; on-going improvement of value proposition and messaging, and related sales tools and enablers; follow up of launch results, including analysis of performance compared to initial business case, and post-mortem analysis
- Project management and follow up: e.g. identification of project interdependencies and activities on the critical line; continuous monitoring of progress and management of launch plan related measures (e.g. activities, deliverables, resources, budgets) and reporting of these; liase with key stakeholders (internal and external) on an ongoing basis to ensure activities are progressing
- Gain customer insights (ie presentations, workshops, shows, reference site visits) to understand customer wants, needs and problems; evaluate the portfolio versus customer needs and competitive actions to identify opportunities.
- Internal communication and engagement activities throughout process to ensure sufficient support to, and involvement and support from key stakeholders, e.g. IAN's, advisory/reference groups
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Healthcare Technology. MSc or MBA is a plus. Clinical background in Radiation Oncology and/or MR is a plus.
- 5 years or more experience in a global marketing role and preferably global role
- Sufficient understanding of the RT and / or (preferred) MR market, products and clinical usage
- Track record in working in complex, multi-functional, multi-cultural and international environments
- Persistent and persuasive behaviour to own and drive cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to serve as a product evangelist and communicate the long-term vision for the product line
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mind-set - not shying away from doing groundwork when needed
- Proven project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.