|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £45000 - £58000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alii Thorogood|
Global Financial Business Analyst
Global Financial Business Analyst needed for a multinational device manufacturing organisation based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced Global Financial Business Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of commercial / financial management, business development cases and forecasting.
This position will support all financial aspects of the Service business, both operationally and strategically. The Global Finance Business Analyst will focus on my client's lifecycle management activities, especially the analysis, reporting and influencing on financial performance.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Global Financial Business Analyst will include:
- Key Financial Business Partner to the EVP Global Service and the Global Service Management team
- Drive and oversee the Global Service P&L and Scorecard
- Develop and ensure implementation of best business practices in the area of Installed Base Management in all regions
- Co-ordinate and interact with the Regional Service and Regional Service Controller organisations
- Continually develop and maintain the Service Governance Model including Business Intelligence adoption
- Participate in the monthly close process. Review, analyse and communicate monthly performance against targets
- Actively drive the service budgeting and forecasting process
- Develop tools based on installed base data to accurately model revenue streams
- Build financial models supporting Service-related productivity & efficiency programs
- Advise Pricing Committee on pricing policies such as annual contract increases, average selling price guidance
- Educate and train the Service community to raise financial awareness
What you need to be the successful Global Financial Business Analyst:
In order to be the successful Global Financial Business Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Extensive business experience with focus on commercial/financial management in an advanced technology/industrial environment with a global profile
- Experience/knowledge gained in a Service environment
- Business-related degree (Finance, business administration, etc.)
- Professional finance qualification eg: CIMA/ACCA
- Process-minded with well-developed IT skills, such as knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, CRM system & proficient in MS Office
- High standard of interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Team player and confident communicator
- Responds positively to change, has the ability to multi task and can adapt quickly to changing priorities
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Global Financial Business Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.