|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £1 per hour + Competitive hourly rate offered|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
Goods Inwards Inspector
Goods Inwards Inspector needed for a globally established electronics engineering company.
The Goods Inwards Inspector is responsible for ensuring that parts, materials and equipment, which pass through his/her control, are:
* Inspected and handled in accordance with company operating standards.
* Rejected and controlled as non-conforming materials in accordance with operating standards.
In addition to the above the Goods Inwards Inspector shall:
* Work with QA, Production, ME and Engineering to determine most practicable GII criteria and methods.
* Provision of advice to Engineering with regard to capability of the GII equipment.
* React to day to day problems associated with the operation of his/her responsibilities.
* Maintain the quarantine store.
* Report of non-conforming parts or material to QA department.
* Provide statistical information to establish GII KPIs.
* Identify areas where new Standards or Procedures may be required.
* Conform and comply with all current Health & Safety Regulations.
* Comply with internal procedures relating to security of stores and stock, and to the stores function for which he/she has been assigned.
* Maintain compliance with established company procedures.
* Provide guidance to staff temporarily seconded to his/her function as occasion demands.
* Maintain Documentation Controls in support of the Goods Inwards Inspection processes to which he/she is assigned.
* Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
* Undertake and complete additional tasks, as assigned by the QA Manufacturing Lead.
* Determining, and requesting, training in support of the job role.
We are looking for a Goods Inwards Inspector who has relevant experience in this area for a 16 week+ contract.
The position is based in High Wycombe and the hourly rate is available for discussion at application stage.
- Eligible to obtain security clearance
- Engineering background and an understanding of quality
- Ideally IPC trained or holds City and Guilds Certificate
DON'T MISS OUT! Click apply now
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.