|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Goods Inwards Inspector needed - Permanent position - Based in Greenford
Currently im looking for a Goods Inwards Inspector to join my client's elite Quality Assurance team working for a world renowned Defence company based in Greenford.
The successful Goods Inwards Inspector will be responsible for ensuring that parts, materials and equipment, which pass through his/her control, are Inspected and handled in accordance with company operating standards or rejected and controlled as non-conforming materials in accordance with operating standards.
The successful candidate will gain the following benefits package:
- Competitive Salary and Progression based on merit
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- Bonus Scheme based on Company profit/cash targets
- Group Flexible Retirement Plan
- Flexible Start/Finish times
- Flexible Ultra Benefits Scheme
- Employee Support Helpline
- Sports & Social Club
- Life Assurance
The successful Goods Inward Inspector will have the following work duties:
- Provision of advice to Engineering with regard to capability of the GII equipment.
- React to day to day problems associated with the operation of his/her responsibilities.
- Maintain the quarantine store.
- Report of non-conforming parts or material to QA department.
- Provide statistical information to establish GII KPIs.
- Provide training to personnel on equipment and procedures in direct support of GII activities.
- Identify areas where new Standards or Procedures may be required.
- Conform and comply with all current Health & Safety Regulations.
Required skills for the successful Goods Inwards Inspector include:
- City & Guilds Certificate in Electro/Mechanical Engineering
- IPC trained
- Experience of working with sensitive material
- Measurement techniques
- Engineering background
- Understanding of Quality systems
If you are interested in this position please apply today!!