|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Goods Inwards Inspector Needed - 12 Months Fixed term contract - Based in Cheltenham
Currently im recruiting for a Goods Inwards Inspector to join my client who are a leading Defence and Aerospace company based in Cheltenham.
The ideal Goods Inwards Inspector will have worked in a similar position previously and have a good understanding of quality procedures in an aerospace/military environment. You should be able to read and interpret drawings as well as being a competent user of measuring and shadowgraph equipment. You should be used to updating records using Microsoft products. Experience of an ERP system and CMM would be a distinct advantage.
The successful Goods Inwards Inspector will gain the following benefits package:
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sickness and accident plan
Main duties for the successful Goods Inwards Inspector:
- Inspection of incoming products IAW the business system
- Verification and recording of incoming components & assemblies.
- Non-conformity reporting
- Verification and maintenance of inspection and manufacturing records.
- Maintaining inspection/stores databases and computer records.
- FAI measurements & verification of Supplier FAIRs.
- Work with inspection colleagues to ensure that calibration activities are planned and carried out in a timely manner.
- Sentencing standard rejections.
Please note that the successful Goods Inward Inspector must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC)
If you are interested please apply today!