|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £1 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Goods Inwards Inspector
Salary: Dependant Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Goods Inwards, Stores, FAI, FAIRs, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Component's, Assemblies, Reporting, Quality, Drawings, ERP Systems, CMM
An experienced Goods Inwards Inspector is required to be responsible for all incoming products into the business.
Working from the office and on site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person who has experience within the Aerospace industry. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Goods Inwards Inspector?
- Inspection of incoming products into the business system
- Verification & recording of incoming components & assemblies
- Non-conformity reporting
- Maintenance of inspection and manufacturing records
- Maintaining of in section/stores database and computer records
- FAI measurements & verification of supplier FAIRs
What are we looking for in our next Goods Inwards Inspector?
- Previously worked in a similar position
- Has a good understanding of Quality Procedures in an Aerospace/Military environment
- Have the ability to interpret drawings as well as being competent using measuring and shadowgraph equipment
- Experienced in updating records using Microsoft products
- Experience using ERP systems and CMM
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Goods Inwards Inspector, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Goods Inwards Inspector, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy