|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Goods Inwards Inspector
Goods Inwards Inspector needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Cheltenham who are looking to employ an experienced Goods Inwards Inspector with an in-depth knowledge of quality procedures in an aerospace/military environment, verification and recording of incoming components & assemblies, and the Aerospace/Defence Industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Goods Inwards Inspector will include:
- Inspection of incoming products IAW the business system
- Verification and recording of incoming components & assemblies.
- Non-conformity reporting
- Verification and maintenance of inspection and manufacturing records.
- Maintaining inspection/stores databases and computer records.
- FAI measurements & verification of Supplier FAIRs.
- Work with inspection colleagues to ensure that calibration activities are planned and carried out in a timely manner.
- Sentencing standard rejections.
The job purpose of a Goods Inwards Inspector:
In order to be the successful Goods Inwards Inspector and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
This position covers responsibilities for our facility at Arle Court. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar position previously and have a good understanding of quality procedures in an aerospace/military environment. You should be able to read and interpret drawings as well as being a competent user of measuring and shadowgraph equipment. You should be used to updating records using Microsoft products. Experience of an ERP system and CMM would be a distinct advantage. Must be eligible for Security Clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Goods Inwards Inspector to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!