|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Graduate Analyst - Systems Engineering
A Graduate Analyst needed for a world renown defence/aerospace organisation based in Middlesex. Our client is looking to employ an enthusiastic graduate that has developed a broad understanding throughout their degree in a specific engineering discipline, whether that be Systems Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
The successful Graduate Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 day's holiday in addition to Bank Holidays (with the option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Non-contractual annual bonus based on company targets
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working
- Subsidised canteen
- Life assurance
- + many more
As part of our clients ongoing search for, and development of, motivated and enthusiastic team members, they offer a structured graduate development programme which can be tailored to meet the needs of both the business and the individual whilst offering a route to Professional Registration, Chartered Engineer status and a challenging career in an exciting industry.
Our client will offer the Graduate Analyst challenging and interesting work; Clear guidance and feedback; Development in the form of Technical, Commercial and Interpersonal skills; A good understanding of each business and their full operation; And ultimately career progression.
Some of the main duties of the Graduate Analyst will include but are not limited to:
- The Graduate Analyst will liaise with the wider engineering team to understand the Electronic, Software and Mechanical features of a given system
- Support development of System requirements
- Learn the use of tools and equipment of the allocated functional discipline
- Understand and suggest changes to System Architectures
- Internal Customer communication and reporting
- Participate in product life cycle reviews
What you need to be the successful Graduate Analyst:
In order to be the successful Graduate Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline covering one or more of the following areas: Aerospace Systems Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering Mechanical Engineering, a Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Predicted grade of 2:1 or above
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to develop during the scheme
- Demonstrate a willingness to change focus and priorities with the needs of the business
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!