|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: £34000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel James||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Job Title: Graduate Electronics & Software Engineer
Package: £34,000-£37,000 + Fantastic Pension & Life Insurance
I am looking for 2 Graduate Electronic & Software Engineers to join a prestigious business in Surrey.
Have you recently graduated from a top university and looking for the right opportunity to propel your career? Well, read on...
What is on offer?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to work with some of the best engineers out there, these engineers will give you all the tools and resources you need to develop to become one of the best!
This is some of the work you could be involved in:
- Analogue and Digital electronic design and implementation
- VHDL implementation for FPGAs
- Software development - C/C++/Java
- PCB Schematic capture and layout
- RF system design and implementation
- Signal processing algorithm design
What are we looking for?
- All candidates should have a strong academic background, we are looking for candidates with a First Class Degree or PhD in Electronics, Software, Physics or Mathematics.
- We are looking for candidates that have strong A-levels in subjects such as - Mathematics, Physics, Electronics etc.
We are not expecting candidates to have experience as you will benefit from on-going training and development.
Due to the work you are involved in you must be eligible to attain Security Clearance as a minimum, therefore you will need to be a British Citizen.
If you think you have what it takes then hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.