|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Graduate, Engineer, Systems, Software, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Design, Modelling, Project Management, Degree, Masters, Meng, BEng, MSc, BSc, Mathematics, Technology, Science, Defence, Aerospace, Engineering, Maritime
An experienced Graduate Engineer is required to join my client to be involved in designing solutions and solving problems on a diverse range of projects and programmes across the Engineering lifecycle. You will join one of the core Engineering business functions, such as Systems, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics and Software and have the opportunity to join multiple business placements across the whole business finding your niche along the way.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Graduate Engineer?
- Delivering allocated tasks and meeting objectives set and agreed with your line manager
- Perform modelling, design or implementation activities with the supervision and mentoring of staff
- Learning the use of tools & equipment
- Verifying & testing technical solutions with the guidance of senior staff
- Provide regular & clear technical progress reports to Project Management and line managers
- Develop a personal career path as part of the Early Career Development Scheme
- Become a member of a UK Engineering Registered Council
- Carrying out of duties and tasks within varying engineering functions such as Systems, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Software, Support and more
What are we looking for in our next Graduate Engineer?
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree or Higher Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics discipline
- Possess strong skills in MS Office
- Self-motivation in shaping your own career path
- Excellent communications and personal skills
- Be highly adaptable and proactive in delivering results
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Graduate Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Graduate Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Current Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy