|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Engineering Graduate needed for a globally-recognised electronics manufacturer based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ an engineering graduate with strong knowledge of their chosen field (Systems / Electrical / Software / Mechanical) and a strong interest to progress into the defence industry.
The successful Engineering Graduate will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* A very competitive salary
* 25 day's holidays
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
Some of the main duties of the Engineering Graduate will include:
The duties and tasks of the graduate will vary depending upon the placements undertaken, a sample of the duties and tasks typically undertaken within each function is given below:
* Working with the customer and internal teams to elicit and derive requirements
* Developing the high-level system architecture for a project
* Planning and undertaking verification and validation activities
*Developing schematics for electronics to meet system requirements and functional interface specifications
*Selecting components appropriate for the application and environment being considered
*Working with the operations and systems teams to ensure the manufacturability, reliability and maintainability of electronic equipment designs.
* Programming of software in high level commonly used languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, HTML, C#, Python, QT) and low level, more rarely used languages (e.g. assembly, delphi, ada)
* Development of unit test frameworks and implementation of automated unit testing
* Production of formal software documentation throughout the whole lifecycle (planning, design, test, transition, manuals, etc.).
* Undertaking 3D CAD modelling to design cost effective and producible mechanisms and structures and producing 2D Technical Drawings as part of a production drawing pack
* Supporting stress and thermal analysis activities to ensure designs are fit for purpose
* Selecting materials and advising the operations team on assembly techniques and manufacturing processes
In order to be the successful Engineering Graduate and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Bachelor's degree (2:1 or higher) in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics subject
* Sound knowledge in chosen field of study
* An understanding of the typical scope of engineering activities
* Effective communication skills, both written and oral
* Strong attention to detail and methodical approach to problem solving
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Good planning and organisational skills required for working in a fast-paced business
* Excellent team player
* Full driving licence
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Graduate to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.