|Location: Reading, Berkshire||Salary: £21000 - £24000 per annum + Extensive Benefits Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Graduate ILS Engineer
Graduate ILS Engineer needed for a Specialist UK Defence Consultancy based in Reading. My client are looking to employ a recent graduate with excellent inter-personal skills and a strong desire to learn, develop and contribute to the company.
The successful Graduate ILS Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays (increasing in line with length of service)
* Pension Plan
* Clear Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Mobile phone allowance
* Flexible working hours
A great opportunity for a recent graduate with a desire to learn, develop and contribute to a specialist consultancy supporting UK Defence.
This consultancy specialise in the design and delivery of support services to major players within the Defence Industry, to provide effective supply and maintenance solutions.
As you progress through the Graduate Scheme, you will develop skills and gain knowledge relating to the processes of Integrated Logistic Support (ILS). There will be opportunities to travel and attend meetings at customer sites across the UK.
Whilst gaining experience in this dynamic and challenging environment, there will be opportunities for industry recognised training and certification. As you develop an understanding of the business and the services we provide to clients, we will seek opportunities for you to work on client facing engagements.
The successful Graduate ILS Engineer can expect to get the following out of this opportunity:
* An excellent opportunity to build subject matter expertise
* Hands-on experience of the IT Service Management and Defence technology sectors
* Client engagement experience and development of consulting skills
* Variety of experiences to help you shape your future career
* Industry recognised training and certification
* Supportive working culture and team ethos
In order to be the successful Graduate ILS Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Qualified to degree level (Essential)
* Excellent interpersonal skills (Essential)
* Experience with MS Office (Essential)
* Able to achieve SC level UK security clearance (Essential)
* Maths A-Level or equivalent (Desirable)
* Understanding of MS Excel analysis techniques (Desirable)
* Knowledge of ITIL framework (Desirable)
You will have the following Qualities:
* Enthusiasm - eagerness and motivation
* Organisation - prioritise time and workload
* Communication - clear and concise
* Professionalism - interaction with customers and partners
* Creativity - initiate new and innovative solutions and processes
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate ILS Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!