|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £23000 - £24000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Graduate Quantity Surveyor
£23,000 to £24,000 + Package
I have a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate Quantity Surveyor to join the site based team on an exciting, phased regeneration project in the centre of Bristol.
Joining this large main contractor, The Graduate Quantity Surveyor will be presented with a platform for career development that includes exposure to high value, complex projects, ongoing training & support from an experienced site based surveyor and the companies inhouse training programme and a competitive package and salary. This will include:
- Starting salary of £23,000
- Travel costs
- 25 days annual leave
- Private pension contributions
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Payment of professional fees
- Access to a leading training programme that starts from day one
As the Graduate Quantity Surveyor, You'll be working closely with a Senior QS on the full life cycle of packages throughout the project. This will include procurement & tender work, full subcontract management, variations, measurements and final account negotiation.
Graduate Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Recently completed a degree in Quantity Surveying and/or Commercial Management
- At least 6 months experience in a QS capacity, ideally through a work placement scheme as part of your degree
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor looking for an opportunity to join a large, well recognised main contractor. If you're looking for a new career and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, Please apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.