|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: £1 - £100000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Job Title: Graduate Software Engineer
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Software, Graduate, Engineering, Aerospace, Products, Hardware, Code, Real Time, Development, UML, Configuration Management, Safety Critical Software, Programming, Customer, Design
An experienced Graduate Software Engineer is required to play a key role as part of a dynamic team in working with software leads on day to day technical development of Software Design, Code and Test for Real Time Embedded software products.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Graduate Software Engineer?
- Carry out Engineering Design and Development activities in accordance with Engineering procedures
- Support building and maintaining excellent customer relationships around the world
- Leverage new technologies/tool sets and knowledge into the company's systems software development
- Help in the maximisation of the business goals and objectives within the business unit
What are we looking for in our next Graduate Software Engineer?
- Be Degree Educated & have a strong academic background in an area of study including:
- Real Time Embedded Software or Hardware Design
- Embedded Programming
- Computer Science
- Be familiar with Safety Critical Software Development Life Cycle
- Be familiar with Configuration Management
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Graduate Software Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Graduate Software Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.