|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: April Burton|
Graduate Software Engineer
Graduate Software Engineer needed for a Electronics Engineering company who specialise in Nuclear. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Software Engineer who has just come out of university or has a couple of years experience. I am looking for someone who is looking progress their career working with a reputable company within the Nuclear industry.
What is on offer:
The Graduate Software Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a fantastic opportunity but also because they offer a fantastic benefits package that will include the following:
- Competitive annual salary
- Fantastic career progression
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Flexible benefits scheme
The successful Graduate Software Engineer will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Assist business teams in delivering customer deliverables
- To work in compliance with company policies
- Developing SQEP skills in technical areas to be able to support customer deliverables
- Delivering allocated work packages / tasks to time, cost and agreed quality
The Graduate Software Engineer is to support the design, development and integration of software products across the business streams. The role will be biased towards learning and implementing software design on safety and safety related products.
Participation in all aspects of product development will be expected, including requirements capture, specification writing, detailed design, implementation and testing.
What you need to be the successful Graduate Software Engineer:
Qualifications / Skills Required
* Experience working with C, C++ or C#
* Possess a strong technical background supported by degree or MSc level qualifications
* Demonstrate evidence of some relevant practical software experience inside and outside of academia
* Confident in communicating ideas and issues
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Good level of analytical and diagnostic skills
* Willingness to learn and develop the necessary skills to become a valued member of the team.
* Accept work being reviewed by team members and learn to engage in continuous development.
* Be prepare to seek technical guidance when required
* Flexible in approach and be capable of switching tasks as priorities dictate.
* Focused on task in hand and prepared to finish tasks without compromising quality of work.
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Graduate who is looking start and progress their career with an extremely reputable Electronics Engineering company.
If you are interested in this position I would love to have a chat with you. Please apply today!
Graduate Software Engineer
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.