|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: William Church||Job Published: 4 days ago|
Graduate Systems Engineer
A Graduate Systems Engineer needed for a world renown defence/aerospace organisation based in Gloucestershire. Our client is looking to employ an enthusiastic graduate that has developed a broad understanding throughout their degree in a specific engineering discipline, whether that be Systems Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
The successful Graduate Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- 25 day's holiday in addition to Bank Holidays (with the option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Non-contractual annual bonus based on company targets
- Pension Plan
- Flexible working
- Subsidised canteen
- Life assurance
- + many more
As part of our clients ongoing search for, and development of, motivated and enthusiastic team members, they offer a structured graduate development programme which can be tailored to meet the needs of both the business and the individual whilst offering a route to Professional Registration, Chartered Engineer status and a challenging career in an exciting industry.
Our client will offer the Graduate Systems Engineer Challenging and interesting work; Clear guidance and feedback; Development in the form of Technical, Commercial and Interpersonal skills; A good understanding of each business and their full operation; And ultimately career progression.
Some of the main duties of the Graduate Systems Engineer will include but are not limited to:
- The Graduate Systems Engineer will liaise with the wider engineering team to understand the Electronic, Software and Mechanical features of a given system
- Support development of System requirements
- Perform System Testing
- Understand and suggest changes to System Architectures
- Internal Customer communication and reporting
- Participate in product life cycle reviews
What you need to be the successful Graduate Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful Graduate Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline covering one or more of the following areas: Aerospace Systems Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- Predicted grade of 2:1 or above
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to develop during the scheme
- Demonstrate a willingness to change focus and priorities with the needs of the business
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!