|Location: Dorking, Surrey||Salary: £26000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Steve Barham|
Graduate Trainee Financial Accountant
This opportunity is to work for a global financial services orginisation, who are market leading in their sector. They are looking for an enthusiastic and numerically gifted Graduate Financial Accountant to join their Financial Management team responsible for the reporting, forecasting and analysis. They offer a generous study support package to complete an ACCA or CIMA accounting qualification. They have a very supportive environment with low staff turnover due to their strong emphasis and investment in their people culture.
- Strong numerical skills, exemplified by strong A-Level grades in Maths, Physics, Economics or Accounting
- Educated to degree level, ideally in the related subjects
- A desire to study towards an accounting qualification
The role interacts with individuals and managers across the business, as well as external parties. Coordination of the month end close process and explanation of variances to the financial plan.
The Key Accountabilities of the Graduate Financial Accountant will be as follows:
- General ledger maintenance and updated accurately in line with current reporting recruitments at all times
- Periodic close and Reconciliation
- Assist the month end close process including overseeing the reconciliation processes
- Provide key reports to all financial reporting stakeholders
- Support the production of the financial statements, reporting accounts and external returns for each entity
- Offering strong leadership ensuring that all team members have effective development including training and coaching plans
- Process review with a view to continuous improvement
This is a rare opportunity to join a business that has a well-established and high performing team, where they are looking for somebody to join at a junior level and develop within the business.
The company has a great company culture, which is demonstrated by its glassdoor reviews, for more information, please call Sian Driscoll on 01342 330571, or if you're interested please apply online.