|Location: Horsham, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Creative Digital Designer
I am currently looking for a Creative Digital Designer to join a creative, fast growing team within a Global Technology and Scientific Communications Agency.
My client serves the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, and are looking for someone to come in and be responsible for the design and delivery of their medical communication solutions.
The Creative Digital Designer will support the Senior Creative Designers in creating the brand, materials and project work to ensure they are the market leaders in their area.
The Creative Digital Designer will hold the following responsibilities:
- Will offer support on a variety of projects such as; UX design, UI design, animations, illustrations, etc.
- Work with the team to make sure then projects run efficiently
- Support with the completion of documentation and maintenance of procedures
- Always strive to improve the overall performance of the team during projects
What skills do you need as a Creative Digital Designer?
- Looking for someone with at least 3 years working in an agency environment
- Ideally has worked in either a medical communications / healthcare or pharma background
- Good knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator and animation production
- High level of attention to detail
- A team player with great communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadline
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook