|Location: London, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Graphic Designer (UX) | Fintech | London | Permanent | £35,000 pa
My client, a fintech company based in the city, are seeking a digital designer (UX) for a permanent position paying £35,000pa.
This role will take the lead in developing the brand identity and communications of our new brand, and will collaborate with the Brand and Marketing Director. They are looking for a designer with strong design sensibilities, a passion for brand building and a solid knowledge of both print, web, and mobile production.
Key responsibilities for the digital designer:
- Social and display advertising
- Email designs and assets
- Marketing collateral such as social media images and infographics
- e-brochures and whitepapers
- UX/UI design for our FinTech platforms
- Logo and identity management, the creation of asset libraries and style guides
Ideal graphic designers will have:
- 3+ years experience of graphic design and/or web design
- Online portfolio with a link that demonstrates success in print and digital design * Ability to juggle moving priorities and multiple projects, and work independently
- Coachable and collaborative in learning existing brand standards and executing on team's vision, but also identify opportunities/gaps and lead design initiatives
- Ability to think strategically about design
- Exceptional eye for colour, layout and typography
- Aware of current design trends
- Expert in Adobe CC suite, Microsoft productivity suite
- Understanding of UI best practices for online marketing and knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Video and multimedia production
- Nice to have, Umbraco CMS
This role is an excellent opportunity for a graphic designer to take the lead on design work across a wide variety of platforms, during an exciting period for the company.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.