|Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex||Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum + variable annual bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Graphic Designer needed for a Globally Recognised Aviation company based in West Sussexl who are looking to employ an experienced Graphic Designer with an in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, 3D modelling and Flight Simulation.
The successful Graphic Designer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Incentive Payment Plan
* Health Screening
* Life assurance
Some of the main duties of the Graphic Designer will include:
* The successful applicant will need to ensure all airport content developed meets internal and International regulatory standards.
* The successful applicant will need to understand the clients internal and external customers' requirements and develop appropriate documentation and content.
* An ability to manage their time effectively be self-directed (where appropriate), prioritising tasks against sometimes challenging timeframes.
What you need to be the successful Graphic Designer:
In order to be the successful Graphic Designer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Strong Adobe Photoshop or comparable image manipulation skills
* 3D modelling experience
* Experience of flight simulation or comparable real-time environments
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.