|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £37000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance: £5,000|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Hardware Engineer needed for a globally recognised Medical Devices organisation based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced Hardware Engineer with the ability to diagnose, test and maintain a wide range of medical electronic equipment.
The successful Hardware Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £37,000 - £40,000 per annum
* Car Allowance
* 25 days of holidays
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Discount Vouchers
* Flexible Working
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Hardware Engineer will include:
* Act as the first point of escalation for database support to the 24x7 operation of the production environment ensuring that Service Delivery meets the required standard.
* Deliver professional 2nd-3rd line database support, performing in-depth root cause analysis or request fulfilment.
* Installation, administration & maintenance of SQL Server instances.
* Setup environments for use within the end to end software delivery lifecycle.
* Create users & assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need.
* Define, design & implement control procedures to maintain "fit for use" access model.
* Continuous improvement of database backup and restoration strategy.
* Monitoring of backup completion and continuous improvement identification.
* Troubleshoot various problems arising in day-to-day work and fix these issues.
What you need to be the successful Hardware Engineer:
In order to be the successful Hardware Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Must have a customer focused attitude
* Experience with CRM and ERP systems such as Salesforce and SAP is desirable
* Familiar with business tools such as: e-mail, Microsoft Office, PDF, etc.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Logical and systematic fault-finding skills
* Must have a completer-finisher mentality
* Understanding of commercial terms
* Articulate and skilled in interpersonal communication
* Willing to travel at short notice
* Willing to work normal and non-normal hours as required to support the customers
* Ability to train, counsel Junior Field Engineers in technical matters
* Experience in a medical device or other heavily regulated industry is desirable
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Hardware Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.